Midden Tassel Shell Blouse - White
Storm Boy Collection
A ‘midden’ is where Aboriginal people left the remains of their meals. Layers and layers of mainly cockle and oyster shells build up over many years and can be a few metres deep. Walking through the Coorong we often come across these ancient treasure troves. Our cheesecloth cotton blouse we decorated with mother of pearl buttons and tassel trim and double stitching detail. The softest cotton and something you will wear over anything, all the time.
Sizing information is available for the following labels by clicking on the label name:
Online shopping can sometimes be a nervous experience, wondering how a garment might fit or feel. At Lock & Key Clothing we understand this and offer a 7-day return policy for clothing so you can shop confidently and without risk. If the garment you have purchased has not been worn, altered or washed, was not purchased on sale and the swing tags are still attached it can be returned to us within 7 days of being received for a full refund (minus original postage costs) or exchange. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that goods are returned to us within the outlined timeframe. Any postage costs related to returns are at the customers expense with the exclusion of faulty items, which we are happy to reimburse.
Any items returned must meet the above criteria or request for refund/exchange will be denied.
Please note the following exclusions to our returns policy:
- For hygiene reasons earrings are not available for refund or exchange due to change of mind. We will only accept refund due to fault or damage.
- Sale & Clearance items are considered FINAL SALE and we have a strict NO REFUNDS policy on these items. For more information read SALE Stock policy below.
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip is not present or has been removed from the briefs.
If you have an exchange or refund please complete the Returns form which came with your order and return it to us with the garment you wish to return. We recommend that customers returning items to Lock & Key Clothing do so via registered post as we do not take responsibility for any items lost when being returned.
Any items purchased at a discounted price or on SALE are considered final. Refunds will not be given on any sale stock however we do offer the following options if you have purchased a sale item and are unhappy with the purchase:
- We are happy to exchange any sale items for a different size or style however this is subject to availability. Exchanges must be for equal or higher value (with the difference being paid by the customer if the price is higher than the original item purchased). All returns/exchanges are subject to inspection once returned. Items returned for exchange must by in original condition with tags to be accepted.
- Credit notes/Vouchers can be issued to customers who cannot find something currently in stock they wish to exchange their sale stock for so they can make a purchase at a later date.
All sale stock exchanges are subject to the same returns policy as other stock (Read above for details).
Anything purchased from Kate's Closet second hand and pre-loved garments is considered final sale. There are no refunds, exchanges or credit notes on these items.
Misplaced or Undelivered items:
All orders are sent via Australia Post and come with a unique tracking number. If for some reason your order does not arrive within a reasonable timeframe please contact us and we will track this for you. If an incorrect delivery address has been given or a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable an extra postage charge will apply to reship your order. Please note we do not take responsibility for undelivered items due to theft however we do offer an additional signature service, which requires a signature upon delivery to ensure correct delivery. This service is an additional $15 and can be selected from the checkout.
Faulty or Damaged Items:
At Lock & Key Clothing we carefully check each order before delivery, however in the unlikely event that you do receive an item that is damaged or faulty please photograph the damage and contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org to organize a return. Customers may choose to exchange or refund a faulty item and Lock & Key Clothing is happy to reimburse customers for postage costs involved in returning faulty or damaged items provided a postage receipt is provided.
- We offer FREE Standard shipping on all orders delivered within Australia. Items are shipped via Australia Post and generally take 1-5 working days.
- In addition to standard shipping we also offer customers Express Postage options for orders shipped within Australia (to be received within 1-3 business days). Customers have the option of choosing between:
- $10 Standard Express Postage where no signature is required on delivery (Lock & Key Clothing take no responsibility for items lost or stolen using this delivery method).
- $15 Signature Express Postage where a signature is required on delivery.
- International orders are priced depending on the country and will generally arrive anywhere between 3-15 working days. This does not include any time spent in customs. For this reason we make no guarantees on international delivery times. International express options are available at an additional cost, information relating to your specific country will be available when you checkout.
- Orders are dispatched daily at 2pm (WST), any orders placed after 2pm (WST) will be dispatched the following working day.
PLEASE NOTE: We recommend that all orders are sent to an address where someone will be available to receive them (between 9am and 5pm Monday to Friday). This will help to guarantee delivery as Standard and Standard Express Postage do not require a signature for delivery and we do not take responsibility for any lost items using this method. To ensure delivery we recommend that customers use Signature Express Postage which requires a signature.
For all EXPRESS POST items we recommend you check the Australia Post Express Post Delivery guidelines prior to selecting Express Post shipping as some postcodes may be outside the 1-3 working day quoted timeframe. Information can be found on the Australia Post website here.
SPECIAL NOTE FOR INTERNATIONAL POSTAGE TRACKING
Postage tracking moves to the international mail provider once your package leaves Australia and will no longer be visible in the Australia Post tracking system. There is usually a 1-3 working day delay on orders appearing in international tracking systems while this transfer is taking place. Please allow some time for the status of the shipment to correctly display on the online tracking systems.
International orders can be tracked via the following services:
United States - USPS
United Kingdom - Royal Mail
Canada - Canada Post
Singapore - Singapore Post
New Zealand - New Zealand Post