Online shopping can sometimes be a nervous experience, wondering how a garment might fit or feel. At Lock & Key Clothing we understand this and offer a 7-day return policy for clothing so you can shop confidently and without risk. If the garment you have purchased has not been worn, altered or washed, was not purchased on sale and the swing tags are still attached it can be returned to us within 7 days of being received for a full refund (minus original postage costs) or exchange. It is the responsibility of the customer to ensure that goods are returned to us within the outlined timeframe. Any postage costs related to returns are at the customers expense with the exclusion of faulty items, which we are happy to reimburse.
Any items returned must meet the above criteria or request for refund/exchange will be denied.
Please note the following exclusions to our returns policy:
- For hygiene reasons earrings are not available for refund or exchange due to change of mind. We will only accept refund due to fault or damage.
- Sale & Clearance items are considered FINAL SALE and we have a strict NO REFUNDS policy on these items. For more information read SALE Stock policy below.
- Swimwear where the hygiene strip is not present or has been removed from the briefs.
If you have an exchange or refund please complete the Returns form which came with your order and return it to us with the garment you wish to return. We recommend that customers returning items to Lock & Key Clothing do so via registered post as we do not take responsibility for any items lost when being returned.
Any items purchased at a discounted price or on SALE are considered final. Refunds will not be given on any sale stock however we do offer the following options if you have purchased a sale item and are unhappy with the purchase:
- We are happy to exchange any sale items for a different size or style however this is subject to availability. Exchanges must be for equal or higher value (with the difference being paid by the customer if the price is higher than the original item purchased). All returns/exchanges are subject to inspection once returned. Items returned for exchange must by in original condition with tags to be accepted.
- Credit notes/Vouchers can be issued to customers who cannot find something currently in stock they wish to exchange their sale stock for so they can make a purchase at a later date.
All sale stock exchanges are subject to the same returns policy as other stock (Read above for details).
Anything purchased from Kate's Closet second hand and pre-loved garments is considered final sale. There are no refunds, exchanges or credit notes on these items.
Misplaced or Undelivered items:
All orders are sent via Australia Post and come with a unique tracking number. If for some reason your order does not arrive within a reasonable timeframe please contact us and we will track this for you. If an incorrect delivery address has been given or a parcel is returned to us as undeliverable an extra postage charge will apply to reship your order. Please note we do not take responsibility for undelivered items due to theft however we do offer an additional signature service, which requires a signature upon delivery to ensure correct delivery. This service is an additional $15 and can be selected from the checkout.
Faulty or Damaged Items:
At Lock & Key Clothing we carefully check each order before delivery, however in the unlikely event that you do receive an item that is damaged or faulty please photograph the damage and contact us at email@example.com to organize a return. Customers may choose to exchange or refund a faulty item and Lock & Key Clothing is happy to reimburse customers for postage costs involved in returning faulty or damaged items provided a postage receipt is provided.